It is the customer’s responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at our location or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”) for out of area purchases. A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer’s current residential address, must be presented at our location in order to complete any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, or pistol-grip only firearms.
The actual buyer must personally fill out ATF Form 4473 as well as any applicable federal, state and/or local forms. Upon completion of all required forms, we will conduct a required background check on the buyer (actual purchaser) in accordance all Federal, State, and Local laws. We will generally accept a valid ATF-approved NICS exempt firearms permit in lieu of the background check.
FIREARM BUYER/TRANSFEREE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
- I CERTIFY THAT I AM THE ACTUAL TRANSFEREE/BUYER (PURCHASER) OF THE FIREARM(S) ON THIS ORDER, AND WOLFE ARMS WILL ONLY TRANSFER THE FIREARM(S) TO THE ACTUAL BUYER WITH VALID U.S. IDENTIFICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- I AM NOT A PROHIBITED PERSON AS DEFINED 18 U.S.C § 922(g).
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE FIREARM(S) I HAVE PURCHASED WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WOLFE ARMS OR MY SELECTED OUT OF STATE INDEPENDENT FIREARM DEALER (“FFL”) AND MUST BE PICKED UP BY ME (THE ACTUAL BUYER) AND THAT MY VALID U.S. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AND METHOD OF PAYMENT WILL BE VERIFIED PRIOR TO DELIVERY OF ANY FIREARM(S).
- I DECLARE THAT I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IF BUYING A LONG GUN (RIFLES OR SHOTGUN); OR THAT I AM 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IF BUYING A HANDGUN AND/OR OTHER TYPE OF FIREARM. THE BUYER’S AGE WILL BE VERIFIED DURING THE FIREARM PAPERWORK PROCESS.
- I UNDERSTAND IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS REGARDING FIREARM PURCHASE/TRANSFER AND OWNERSHIP.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT IF MY BACKGROUND CHECK IS NOT APPROVED. ALL BACKGROUND CHECK FEES AND/OR FFL TRANSFER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT AFTER THE FIREARM IS TRANSFERRED TO ME, THE SALE IS CONSIDERED FINAL AND THE FIREARM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS MADE AFTER TRANSFER WILL BE HANDLED BY THE MANUFACTURER AND/OR AUTHORIZED WARRANTY REPAIRS FACILITY.
All Firearm sales are Final–No Refunds or Exchanges. Firearms covered by Davidson’s Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty: Will be accepted, once verification has been confirmed with Davidson’s, that they have agreed to accept the firearm. You will responsible for shipping cost to Davidson’s, based on weight, zone, carrier and method.