Layaway policy is subject to change. You will accept the layaway policy at the time you checkout. Accepting layaway will require initial deposit payment via an immediate payment method (such as credit card). You must contact us to make arrangements for a layaway.
Initial Deposit Percentage: 25%
All layaway sales are final. There are no cancellations, substitutions, exchanges or refunds on layaway items. If a layaway item is cancelled by the buyer, they will forfeit all monies paid on the item. If a layaway item is determined to not be legal in the state of residence of the customer, the order will be cancelled and all monies paid will be forfeited. It is the customers responsibility to verify legality in their state for the firearm they are placing on layaway before doing so.
90-Day Layaway Terms and Conditions
- Layaway is available for handgun and long-gun purchases. We don’t offer layaway on suppressors (silencers) or accessories.
- Layaway requires an initial deposit of 25% of purchase plus the layaway fee.
- The layaway period begins on the date of order and ends 90 calendar days from that date.
- A $25.00 layaway fee will apply. Requires a minimum order of $400.00.
- You agree to us charging your credit card on a monthly recurring basis, in equal payments during the 90-day layaway plan.
- If any credit card charge is not authorized, returned or charged-back you will forfeit all monies paid and the layaway will end.
- You may cancel this layaway at any time before your last payment is made by notifying us either by phone, or email, but you will forfeit all funds paid.
- If we do not receive your final payment by the end of terms, we will automatically cancel your layaway purchase and you will forfeit all funds paid.
- In the event of cancellation or ATF 4473 (Firearms Transaction Record) background check is Denied, you will forfeit all funds paid.
- A 3% credit card fee will apply for any payments made via credit card. Layaway payments must be made by credit card.
- If you have had 2 or more cancelled layaways, we reserve the right to not offer any further layaways.
- If you live out of state and we must send your firearm to an FFL for handling the transfer, you agree to pay the mailing cost and any handling fees.
- Until final payment is made, and ATF 4473 is completed and approved–you do not own the firearm.
- Due to inventory volumes, there may be temporary interruptions in the availability of the layaway program.